- 📰 News
- 💻 My Profile
If you are thinking of acquiring a residential, commercial or mixed use & rental properties, we have investors networks!
Use Hard Money Loans / Fast Cash for “fix & flip” remodeling projects. Have lender investors on your side for leverage!
Private Loans / Non-QM funds for Owners + Co-Ownership Deeds and even Cal-HFA affordable loans & ADU programs.
Cashouts are a great way to reinvest or to “bridge” investment properties or also do upgrades using excess home equity.
We have a special department that deals with land / construction projects & funding from trusted lenders or cash investors.
With the syndicate partners, investors can earn a passive & active income by combining funds with others co-investors.
Get Funds to Acquire Investment Properties & Land
Or Become a Cash Investor or Private Lender-Investor
Find Trusted Investors / Flippers / Builders Partners
Fix & Flip Finance + Rentals & Build & Flip Construction
Take Advantage of ADU Housing Incentives & Value
Receive Loyalty Cashback toward Remodeling Upgrades
Learn How You Can Use Excess Equity to Fund Projects
Affordable Home Loans Options for Owners and N/O/O
Make Passive Income by Becoming Syndicate Partners
* Apply for funding via trusted private investors!
* Are you a real estate investor or looking to invest?
* Good for Residential or Commercial or Mixed Use.
* You can also obtain business-purpose loans!
* We can connect you to Cash Buyers looking to buy.
* Leverage private investors for investment properties.
* Get funding for Fix & Flip or Construction / Land.
* Renovation / Rehab & Cashout / Bridge Loans.
* Or apply for a cash advance to grow your business!
We work with reputable institutions and private affiliate investors who are able to give FAST CASH & Private Loans for best projects, investment properties and new ventures!
Disclaimer: FIXVEST is NOT a direct lender and NOT a mortgage company and NOT a finance broker. Our company rather helps to form a trusted referral network and works with a reputable licensed lender company. Furthermore, Fixvest is not responsible for any financial decisions that you make as a borrower / investor, business / broker / agent or builder / contractor.